The Month of GivingThe month of Ramadan is a time of fasting, but more so, it is a time in which Muslims are compelled to give. The Nour Ramadan Campaign aims to distribute 20,000 food boxes this Ramadan to poor families all over Egypt to help them break their daily fasts, and provide them with the essentials they need to survive. We take pride in our ability to provide the different communities in Egypt with food boxes that fit their environment and way of living; one food box provides enough food and essentials for a family of four to last the entire month of Ramadan and comes at a cost of:
- EGP 75 - For families and communities living in towns/villages in and around Cairo & Giza
- EGP 90 - For families and communities living in towns/villages in Upper Egypt
- EGP 120 - For families and communities living in towns/villages in remote areas
Help Us Provide 20,000 Food BoxesEvery year, Resalet Nour Ala Nour distributes thousands of Ramadan food boxes in Cairo, Giza, Fayoum, El Menofeya ,Edfu, Qena, as well as distributing food boxes in the most remote areas in Egypt, reaching people in Sinai, Shalateen & Halayeb. This year our aim is to provide over 20,000 food boxes to be distributed to those in need all over the country, making sure that we reach as much people as we can; help us reach our goals and provide a hungry family this Ramadan.
- Cairo,Giza, & All other governorates - 8238/10,000 Boxes provided
- Upper Egypt - 3050/5,000 Boxes provided
- Sinai,Shalateen & Halayeb - 4290/5,000 Boxes provided